Turn up the heat with Bond Plumbing Hot Water Systems
Are you sick of cold showers? Have you had enough of standing under a slow, lukewarm dribble? Maybe it is time to invest in a new hot water system. The team at Bond Plumbing can help you turn up the heat again with new installations and repairs to all hot water systems.
If you are buying a new hot water system, you will need to decide what type you want. Hot water systems fall into the following basic categories:
- Electric/Gas Storage – water is stored and heated in a tank that usually sits at ground level inside or outside of the house. The water is heated and held in the tank ready for use. When you turn on the hot water tap, you draw water from the top of the reservoir, which is replaced by cold water at the bottom. The tank has a sensor that turns on the thermostat when the temperature drops
- Gas Systems – usually a storage heater with a gas burner under the tank. Gas heaters may also use continuous flow heating. The water is pushed through copper piping, and heat is applied directly to the pipes to give you on-demand hot water
- Electric Systems – use an element inside the tank to heat the water
- Solar Systems – usually use a combination of direct solar power heaters in tanks on the roof and electricity for backup
- Heat Pumps – use an insulated storage tank and a heating module to transfer heat from the air into the water via a heat exchange system. Heat pumps draw far less electricity than typical hot water systems, but they do take longer to get the water hot, so it is a good idea to invest in a large capacity storage tank
We have over ten years experience in hot water systems. If you need advice on the best hot water system for your home, office, school, holiday park or strata-managed building, we are happy to help. We can install new systems into your existing building, assist with complete bathroom, kitchen and laundry renovations or install hot water systems in new builds to your specifications.
If you are experiencing problems with your existing hot water system, we have the know-how and patience to help you out. We will repair your hot water system with quick efficiency and have your hot water running in no time.
Bond Plumbing is a local, family-run business and we are dedicated to supplying the very best in workmanship and service. Our hand-picked plumbers and tradesmen share our company vision and are happy to answer questions or give advice on plumbing matters.
Find out about the Bond Plumbing difference on our about us page, check out our complete range of plumbing services or discover a world of plumbing you probably never knew existed when you sign up to The Boiler Room blog. Need a hot water system repaired or installed today? Call us now, we are here to help.